Please read the Regulations to participate in Tuck N Tumble.
2. Payments are due by the first day (1st) of each month. You may pay monthly via PayPal online through the Tuck N Tumble website or sign up for the recurring monthly payments on the website. Checks and cash are accepted – checks made payable to Tuck N Tumble. If payment has not been received by the tenth (10th) day of the month your child may be asked to sit out of the class until the montly tuition is paid. No exceptions.
3. No refunds will be given for missed classes. We do not pro-rate. The tuition price is monthly, not per class.
4. If your child will be discontinuing lessons please contact Coach Pamela know in advance or you will be responsible for the next month’s tuition. Please give us one month written notice with your final monthly tuition.
5. Tuck N Tumble is open from 3:30 – 6:45 PM Monday through Friday. Parents are permitted to stay for class during Parent Viewing Days, (see calendar).
6. Please drop off your children as close to class time as possible and pick them up as close to the end of class time as possible. We are not able to accommodate children being dropped off earlier than 15 minutes before class or staying after class. We do not provide childcare prior to or after classes.
7. No one other than Tuck N Tumble coaches are permitted to spot or instruct any student in the Tuck N Tumble facility. No sideline coaching is permitted. Only USTA certified coaches who are on staff with Tuck N Tumble are qualified to give instruction and to coach. Parents are not permitted to give instruction before, during or after classes.
8. Please call, email or schedule a time to meet with Coach Pamela Barnett if you wish to discuss your child’s progress or have any questions. There is not sufficient time to meet with Coach Pamela Barnett before or after classes and each class must start and end on time.
9. General rules for all classes:
A) Food or drinks are allowed in break area of the gym. No food or drinks are allowed on the gym floor.
B) No jewelry is to be worn during class time.
C) Hair must be be up.
D) Remove shoes before getting on the gym floor.
E) Students should wear leotards, shorts and longer shirts.
F) Shirts (if worn) should be tucked in.
G) Shorts should be free of buckles, snaps, and zippers.
H) Students must have a coach present in order to work on the equipment and also before and after class. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN INJURY!
I) Please see the monthly schedule on the website for the Parents Viewing Day for scheduled dates that you may observe the class. Please stay in the viewing area provided. Children not registered in classes will not be permitted on the gym floor, on mats or in the instruction area when classes are in session.